I AM NOT EVEN JOKING THIS WAS SOMEONE’S QUIZ IN MY CLASS
One time I graded a student quiz which answered the question “What are Oberon and Titania fighting about in II.i?” with “some dude.”
He got half a point for it, because that is, after all, technically correct.
I once graded a quiz on Hamlet in which someone answered the question “Who was Claudius’ chief counsellor?” with Pontius Pilate.
WHAT A PIECE OF WORK IS MAN.
Reblogged from Shakespeare Forever
- theredshoes likes this
- ofpolyhymnia likes this
- everythingisshakespeare reblogged this from alwaysiambic and added:
- theboyfallsfromthesky reblogged this from shredsandpatches and added:
- letustessellate reblogged this from alwaysiambic
- forabreathitarry likes this
- beingcalliope likes this
- mentolbombon reblogged this from alwaysiambic
- mentolbombon likes this
- zonko-rose reblogged this from thegeekyblonde
- professormoriartyszombie reblogged this from alwaysiambic and added:
- auntieshakespeare reblogged this from ahawkandahandsaw
- pejmanyousefzadeh reblogged this from alwaysiambic
- dollhouse-queen likes this
- liquid-pickle likes this
- alwaysiambic reblogged this from tiny-freezer-pizza-on-a-plate and added:
- extraterrestrialarachnid likes this
- inklingchild reblogged this from levianity
- levianity reblogged this from alwaysiambic
- tiny-freezer-pizza-on-a-plate reblogged this from shredsandpatches and added:
- sigmastolen likes this
- hannahheartshearts likes this
- shakespeareishq likes this
- gobbldygook likes this
- shredsandpatches reblogged this from alwaysiambic and added:
- constrainedbyreality reblogged this from fleurdelanuit
- fleurdelanuit reblogged this from alwaysiambic
- rutella likes this
- thegeekyblonde reblogged this from alwaysiambic and added:
- thegeekyblonde likes this
- blauekornblume reblogged this from alwaysiambic
- the-epimethean-boy reblogged this from alwaysiambic
- the-epimethean-boy likes this
- morgan-expialidocious likes this
- nastehnally said: LOL OMG LOUIS NGUYEN
- buffalooblivion likes this
- xmastigers posted this
Almost a full decade into the new millennium, the University remained in the...
Anonymous asked: In the ASiB commentary, it is said that "above the bed are the rules of (batsu?), the Japanese martial art, which actually got Sherlock out of the Reichenbach Fall."
Baritsu, as whoever rightfully said, is a form of mixed martial art which Holmes used in the The...