So, the gods don’t hand out all their gifts at once, not build and brains and flowing speech to all. One man may fail to impress us with his looks but a god can crown his words with beauty, charm, and men look on with delight when he speaks out. Never faltering, filled with winning self-control, he shines forth at assembly grounds and people gaze at him like a god when he walks through the streets. Another man may look like a deathless one on high but there’s not a bit of grace to crown his words. Just like you, my fine, handsome friend.
Reblogged from A PORTRAIT A DAY KEEPS MYSELF SANE
- erik-a-rene likes this
- twentyonesketchbooks reblogged this from davidajohnsonart
- pejmanyousefzadeh reblogged this from davidajohnsonart
- hannahhoney reblogged this from davidajohnsonart and added:
- mendozi reblogged this from davidajohnsonart
- reidcrandall likes this
- momomiee likes this
- skylerdrake likes this
- mundonacabeca likes this
- phonecat likes this
- kameronrichie likes this
- ourmasquerade reblogged this from davidajohnsonart
- davidajohnsonart posted this
- The Mace
Almost a full decade into the new millennium, the University remained in the...
- Anonymous asked:In the ASiB commentary, it is said that "above the bed are the rules of (batsu?), the Japanese martial art, which actually got Sherlock out of the Reichenbach Fall."
Baritsu, as whoever rightfully said, is a form of mixed martial art which Holmes used in the The...