Michel de Montaigne: The Complete Essays
Michel de Montaigne
“To lament that we shall not be alive a hundred years hence, is the same folly as to be sorry we were not alive a hundred years ago.”
Montaigne on death and the art of living, at the link:
Reblogged from book pickings
- minddove reblogged this from bookpickings
- minddove likes this
- sensitivedependence likes this
- thirdeyechakra likes this
- ichbinphee reblogged this from bookpickings
- pejmanyousefzadeh reblogged this from bookpickings
- wordsarebutasthoughts likes this
- avatarite reblogged this from bookpickings
- agzoo likes this
- destiniesramblings likes this
- tinynoose reblogged this from bookpickings
- tinynoose likes this
- bookpickings posted this
- The Mace
Almost a full decade into the new millennium, the University remained in the...
- Anonymous asked:In the ASiB commentary, it is said that "above the bed are the rules of (batsu?), the Japanese martial art, which actually got Sherlock out of the Reichenbach Fall."
Baritsu, as whoever rightfully said, is a form of mixed martial art which Holmes used in the The...