1. Chairperson recognizes a quorum. Chairperson opens the floor for continued discussion on A/RES/66/425: Plenary Meeting Resolution on Legal Status of Indigenous Peoples.
2. MOTION by the representative of Bulgaria to amend Article V, Section ii, para 5, to include the word “possible” (i.e., “possible infractions”).
3. SECONDED by the representative of Russia.
4. THIRDED by the representative of Russia. Representative of Russia reminded by Chairperson that he cannot both second and third.
5. SECONDED by the representative of Greece. Representative of Greece reminded by Chairperson that it has already been seconded.
6. MOTION for more wine by representative of Italy…